Thursday 10 March 2011

SuckerFish Menu and Curved Edges in IE

Share |
As in my last post, Internet Explorer can be a pain and bane for web developers. A tool thats very useful is Adobe Browser Lab. Its great for testing your site on different browsers, as compared to other free online tools that deliver web shots to you.

And yes, back to solving sharp corners on SuckerFish menu. In my previous post, the embedded curvycorners.net method seemed to work for the other elements on my site setup, except the SuckerFish menu. That was quite queer in my opinion. I had to source for an alternative solution...meaning more time to work, and less time for play.

Finally what seemed to do the trick in IE8, was the cs3pie implementation. It was not easy as click and go in my case setup, but after ironing out some bugs, at least its presentable enough.

Getting all the box corners to be curved: a pain in IE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated.
You can always click 'Contact me' link to get in touch directly.